Sunday, October 7, 2007

Kylie Minogue Sunday

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE Kylie Minogue? She's one performer I would love to see live. Unfortunately, most of her tours are through Europe and Australia. Ever since her comeback with "Can't Get You Out of My Head" in 2001, I remember reading about her in magazines, and I remember how badly I wanted to get my hands on her music.

Kylie is about to release a new album entitled, "X." Perez Hilton has been posting embedded released tracks on his website, and I have enjoyed all the songs I've heard immensely.

I don't know if you remember a movie back in the 90's called "Street Fighter" that was based on Capcom's best-selling fighting video game series, but Kylie was actually in that movie as the character "Cammie" who is supposed to be a military girl from the UK. Anyway, I'm glad to see that she made it out of the same fate that the others in that movie faced.


Check out this Manchester performance from the opening number of her Fever Tour. It really gives you a "Metroid" vibe, and the song is very catchy. I find myself singing it all the time. Oh, and keep an ear out for her new singles.

Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World

No comments: