Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grey's Anatomy is keeping me entertained.

How can you not be in love with T.R. Knight's adorable character George? Even if George is an adulterer, he gives you the cutest gosh darn puppy dog looks. I spent the episode giggling like a schoolgirl at his clueless faces.

This, my friends, is the new face of gay!

However... I am hating just about every other character (excluding Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy). Katherine Heigl's Izzy has me on my last NERVE, honey! If it were possible, I'd reach inside the T.V. and smack the blonde out of her! Pompeo's Grey has always been selfish and wretched, while I want more from Sandra Oh's character. I think I love Grey's Anatomy because it gives you a taste of ER, without making you have an anxiety attack. There were moments, though, during the whole run of the show which made my breath stop short, but generally I enjoy the comedic relief.

The season premier was great with it's meth-addict-toddler-that-had-a-stroke-from-withdrawl storyline. The recent episode had a O-M-G moment when all my roomates and I were screaming while hiding our faces. The moment when the asshole resident, Alex, stuck the needle up that kids eye socket. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I can't do eyeball stuff. It reminds me of the movie Hostel... Bleh!

The reason I call him an asshole is because he told all the interns that George was a failed intern from last year, and embarrassed him in front of all the other interns. UGH! He's another person I want to smack, or shove a needle in his eye! He's had his non-asshole moments, but they are few. Aaaaayyyaannnd, in typical Grey fashion, they left us with a huge cliffhanger! "I slept with Izzie." Who says that as the first sentence of cheating confession?? I guess clueless adorable George. Oh well, Callie was emasculating him anyway... She's an heiress remember? She'll get over it!

Oh, and I just saw Kate Flannery, who plays Meredith on NBC's The Office, on Jay Leno, and the clip they showed had me rolling on the floor! In the clip, Michael Scott (Stever Carell) is driving his car while talking to a camera man (whom is in the passenger seat), and while he's not looking where he's going (in the Dunder-Mifflin parking lot no less) he actually hits Meredith! She rolls over the hood, and Michael gives you the "Oh shit!" face. Hahaha! I'm definitely going to tune into this season more often. I catch it when I can, but I'm unsure as to when it actually is on... Well, I'll make sure to keep an eye on it!

Remember, you can watch the full episodes of Grey's Anatomy (if you missed them or want to see them again) at www.abc.com and The Office at www.nbc.com/theoffice

No comments: