Thursday, October 4, 2007

I love the French!

I am in love with the music from Yelle. I was first attracted to her by a music video I saw on youtube with the "A Cause des Garçons" Remix Tepr Video featuring Tecktonik. She gained popularity through myspace by posting a song called "Short Dick Cuizi" which she wrote to make fun of a member of Parisian hip-hop group TTC. Bad breakup, maybe? Shortly after she released her debut album after the success of the song "Je Veux Te Voir" (a finalized version of "Short Dick Cuizi").

Well, as far as I'm concerned she can do whatever she wants if she keeps making these addicting songs! Laaaawd! Check her out on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/iloveyelle


YELLE - "A Cause des Garçons" Remix Tepr Video Tecktonik

2 comments:

jimJR said...

This is my favorite song of the moment!! The only problem is, I can't seem to find the MP3 of it anywhere. Every music blog I go to only have the original and some other remixes.... so frustrated! Awesome video!!!

Isidro said...

I did find the mp3 on myspace... The best thing I can say, is strip the audio from the vid. Maybe I'll do that for you.